If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

WOW...
It has been a fortnight since i blogged...
Opps...
Not reallie in the blogging mood leh...
Had been very busy this 2 weeks...
Fell kinda sick a few times inbetween...
But it has been very very enjoyable...

Firstly!
On the 1st of Feb...
Official promotion to CPL...
Secondly!
CNY!
Hahaha... Which meant lots and lots of angbaos...
And Mahjong sessions all day at home...
Thirdly!
Valentines Day!
Hmmm... Spent vday with the Love of my Life...
Gave her roses... Her present... A dinner @ 'friends' restaurant...
But nothing is compared as to the smiles she had all day... =)
I love you ♥ Darling ♥!
(Hmm... Sorry ♥ darling ♥ vday was abit rushed...)

It's been a very very fulfilling and exciting month...
Few works can describe how this month started...
So here are the pics:
Enjoy!


*Nibbles fish spa on 05/02/08
Nibbles!
Haha...
The 'doctor fish'...
So exciting!











Location!
Blk34...
Upper Cross Street...
In case u all duno...
Its behind Chinatown OG... =)









Super old lift...
Quite scary... =X













The fishies!!
They are nibbl-ing our feet...
Ticklish...
But very fun...
And they clean our feet...









Hmmm...
We found out later......
Tt gt modern lift too...
Hahaha...
Feel so dumb...










*CNY photos.
CNY CNY...
At ♥ Darling's ♥ hse...













*Vday photos.
Hee...
At ♥ Darling's ♥ hse...
Gave her flowers... =)


















@ friends @ Serangoon Gardens

Appetizer...
French bread with butter...









♥ Darling's ♥ main course...
Chicken...












My main course...
Lamb shank...












♥ Darling ♥ posing...













I like the candle...














Hee...
Me posing with the glass...


















Dessert!!
Chocolate lavacake with varlhona chocolate... =)
&
My fav Movenpick ice cream...
Vanilla...
Yummy!







And this is my present for vday!
I like!!

Thank you ♥ Darling ♥!!













Well... Tt's not all...
Watched a few movies...
*Add the movie posters.
**CJ7

















**Ah Long Pte Ltd

















**Kung Fu Dunk

















**P.S. I Love You

















**Jumper


















Hmmm...
Admist all the exciting stuff...
I m still waiting for my enrolment letter...
So anxious!
Cant wait to start studying again...
My brain juice is itchy...
Hmmm...
And time to start drafting my resume soon too...
Wana start working as soon as i ORD...

Its gonna be a great year!!

I shall end my post with some quotes:

" Cooperation & Love - Together - Makes everything go smoothly in this world."

"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."

"You don't have to be great to start with, but you have to start to be great."

"The best thing about the future, is that it comes only one day at a time."

Hmmm...
I have a feeling this year's gonna be great!
=)

*New Neoprint with ♥ Darling ♥ -- I like!



-=[ P.S. I love you ♥ Darling ♥ ]=-