If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Another busy day...
Morning...
Dim Sum buffet at Harbourfront... =)
WIth my parents...
My parents were late as usual...
Kinda pissed...
Everything we ordered were cold...

After tt shopped at vivo and harbourfront for awhile...
I bought a few things... =)
Den we rushed to lavender...
I had to go Army Market to sew my rank... =)
Waited so long...
1 hr of doing nothing...
Raining somemore...
Sucks...
So stuck there...
Went to drink some juices...
Den walked ard exploring the place...
Showed ♥ Darling ♥ some of the 2nd-hand book shop...
And also the gun collectables shop...
And the mini-cars collectables shop...
Haha...

After collecting my uniform...
We went to Serangoon Gardens for dinner...
Ate at Astons' Steakhouse...
Sound so nice...
But its opened in a coffee shop...
The food is GREAT!
The beef and lamb is so juicy and the doneness is perfect... =)
After dinner...
Went to Ice3...
I love this cafe...
Serves ice cream, fondues, and some snacks and meals...
Great place... Nice ambience and decor...
Definitely gonna go back to this place again...
Heee...

Den sent ♥ Darling ♥ home...
On the bus...
♥ Darling ♥ gave me my anniversary present...
!!!
Its 2 tickets to the "We will rock you" concert...
OMG...
I always wanted to watch it... =)
Thanx ♥ Darling ♥...
Hmmm...
Nv reallie got ♥ Darling ♥ anything...
But already planned for ♥ Darling ♥ makeover =)
Juz nice...
♥ Darling ♥ wants to go for Shishedo makeover...
So ♥ Darling ♥ can only collect her present on another day...
Haha...

Well...
Happy half year Anniversary ♥ Darling ♥!

-=[ P.S. I love you ♥ Darling ♥ ]=-