If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Hmm...
Work work today...
Kena screwed by boss...
Ytd MC... Cuz i was reallie sick...
Sick take MC gt wrong meh... -,=
Sometimes i sick... I still go work...
Sniffing away like an idiot, with mucus dripping out of my nose like a running tap...
He oso nv ask me whether i m ok anot... -,=
Today supposed to accompany him go run...
In the first place... He know i m sick...
So how to go run?
Contradicting lor...
So he screw me for nth...
Den after tt... Go office take a few sweets for me...
Always the same pattern...
Trying to buy me out after scolding me for nth... -,=
Idiot...
Ignored tt dumb ass for most of the day...
Juz do wad i need to do and keep quiet...

Almost another month gone...
6 and a half months more to go to ORD!!
209 days lefts to ORD!!
About 150 work days left...
Minus the MCs and leaves that are left to be taken...
Wahaha...
Quite fast le ba...

-=[P.S. I love you ♥ Darling ♥ ]=-