Supposed to go cycling or smthing today...
But i decided to cancel it...
♥ Darling ♥ mebbe had to bring sunshine to go vet...
And ♥ Darling ♥'s makeover is in the afternoon...
So kinda rushed and we will be sweaty...
So nvm...
Cycling can go another day...
Met ♥ Darling ♥ at vivo at about 1100...
Contemplating whether to watch 'The water horse' or 'The eye'...
Hmmm...
♥ Darling ♥ doesn't like scary movies...
So 'The water horse'...
"The water horse" review:
A folk-lore movie... You people should have heard about the Loch Ness Monster... But do you know its real? =)
Well... The story starts where a old man tells the story of a young boy who lives in times of World War 2... Finds an egg... Only to find out later tt the creature tt was born out of it... Was a magical Water Horse... Only one of it can exist in the world at a time... So the creature was bisexual... Giving birth to an offspring and dies once its born... The boy named it Crusoe......
The young boy... His family was rather well-to-do... But his dad... Died while serving the army... The story den revolves around people who believe the existence of the Water Horse and those who don't... And also about a group of Artillery Gunmen who was guarding the area... Their Captain and a war hero named Lewis Mcboray... Finally the legend of Water Horse came true to the sights of everyone and the rescue attempt to free the Water Horse...
The story is very touching... The bond between the boy and Crusoe (Water Horse)... A story about how things unbelievable and magical... Can bring everyone together... Thru trials and tribulations... All the hardship... The anguish... And the hope of a young boy...
Must watch... I myself love mythology and myths and legends... Enjoyed it... =)
After the movie...
Was ♥ Darling ♥'s makeover...
Watched ♥ Darling ♥ do her makeover...
So interesting...
The make-up artist was good...
The hair-stylist not bad...
And the overall service was very friendly...
A meal at a posh restaurant - $150++
A apple macbook air - $5088
The smile on ♥ Darling ♥'s face........ - Priceless...
I love to see ♥ Darling ♥ smile...
I love the photos taken at the makeover...
This present to my ♥ Darling ♥ was satisfying...
I hope ♥ Darling ♥ enjoyed it too...
I love you ♥ Darling ♥ =)
After the makeover...
Went back to ♥ Darling ♥'s hse...
And went for dinner with her family...
Went to York Hotel for the Penang Buffet...
Lots of pple...
But the food is good...
I like the Penang Laksa and the Bang Jian Kueh (Peanut pancake)...
Long time nv go eat le...
Had an enjoyable day today...
Muacks...
I love you ♥ Darling ♥...
-=[ P.S. I love you ♥ Darling ♥ ]=-


