If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Ytd was on half day...
Today on leave...
Cuz wana go SP for my enrolment at 0830...
Was kinda expecting the enrolment to be quite long...
But so fast done le...
Saw a few ex-poly classmates...
Saw Yan Kiat and Ethan...
Guess i wont be alone in class after all...
Den chatted awhile den left le...
Too early den nothing to do...
So go home...
Was home by 1030...

Supposed to meet ♥ Darling ♥ for lunch today de...
But ♥ Darling ♥ wans to eat with her colleagues...
Cuz her last day...
Den i go will be weird and extra...
So nothing to do at home lor...
Nothing to eat oso...
Seems like another day of leave kinda wasted at home doing nothing...

Anybody wana go out for lunch?
I got time to waste till 6pm...
Bored...............

Jianming ask me go his hse...
Hmmm...
Ok ba...
Going off soon


-=[ P.S. I love you ♥ Darling ♥ ]=-