Sian...
Today couldn't wake up again..
Last week also always cannot wake up...
Even if i wake up early...
Oso impossible to get to work before 0730...
Today...
Although i woke up at 0600...
I rushed and rushed...
Left home at 0620... Reached work already 0745...
Which means whether i catch the earlier or later buses...
Its always the same...
I guess i have to leave at 0600 everyday ba...
On days that have lessons...
Reach home already 10+ or 11+...
Less then even 6hrs of slp...
Dying...
Although i m not tired...
But i juz feel like i m drained sometimes...
But whenever ♥ Darling ♥ is at my side...
I always feel better...
I hate Mondays...
♥ Darling ♥ went to see the dentist for checkup...
And changed her braces colour...
Den went home to do some stuff...
And apparently did something wrong...
And lost some photos...
Haiz...
I duno why i juz simply duno wad to do to cheer her up...
Plus she has to do her project...
Duno la...
Juz feel super useless...
Very sian...
Iwannagohome.................
-=[P.S. I love you ♥ Darling ♥ ]=-


