If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!


Hmm...
So fast April le...
Ytd spent the evening at ♥ Darling ♥'s hse...
Tired...
Went home duno why got chest pains...
Haiz...
Old le...
Couldnt reallie slp the whole nite ytd...

Which explains why i m so damn freaking tired...
The moment i sat at my office desk...
I fell asleep for mere 10 minutes...
WTH!
Den woke up... Wash face and went back...
Still dozing off...
No choice...
So i decided to blog...
Keep my mind working...
But end up with a headache...
Sian...

But i got my TIMETABLE le!!!
Hmmm...
Mondays: 6pm - 10pm
Wednesdays: 6.30pm - 9.30pm(prac)
Thursdays: 6.30pm - 9.30pm

Not bad timetable la...
Budden very tiring leh...
Which also means weekdays no need meet ♥ Darling ♥ le...
Usually ♥ Darling ♥ got lessons on Tuesday and Friday...
Haiz...

-=[ P.S. I love you ♥ Darling ♥ ]=-