If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Pissifying day today...
Blady bunch of upper class F*****S...
And idiotic bunch of lazy NSF A**H***S...

FIrstly...
I woke up rather early today...
But still quite tired...
So rest ard and prepared some breakfast...
Den decided that taking a cab today will make me show up at work early for once...
So left at 0700 to take cab...
Cost me ard $20 due to additional charges (I m not taking cab to camp again.. Blady expensive...)

Reached office at 0730...
And was abt to report to Boss abt wad i haf done and wad needs his attention...
Den he starts scolding me abt nt arranging his blady conference...
So i start to re-arrange...
Was done in like 10mins... Left some confirmation details...
Den he says i nv do this nv do that...
Blady hell...
Other pple nv do work for my Boss oso my problem?
Even if i help my Boss to convey work message...
Oso must give the person time to finish his work before i ask for it again rite?
So at the end of the day...
The result is:
Boss ask me to ask pple do work -->
I ask pple do work (Give them a day or so to complete) -->
After few days not done, Boss scold -->
I ask pple for work, pple haven finish, i tell Boss, Boss scold again -->
So my deduction is...
No matter whether its my fault or not... I oso get scolding...
So what's the F***ing point of doing any work at all???
Oso get scolding anyway...
Plus if the person at the other end is a COL or SWO or MWO...
Den how?
I oso cannot scold them wad... Their rank so high...
I scold them i go DB!
I dun do work... Boss threaten send me to DB...!
Blady hell...
One of this days i m going into CDF office to complain to CDF abt my Boss...
TMD!

I scolded the stupid NSF who screwed up the event...
All he comes up with is:
"I cant edit my Boss's schedule, he does it himself, i oni informs him den he tells me whether he going anot..."
WTF?
Den cannot make a phone call and ask...
I did say it was urgent...
ARghhhh!

Den i had to leave office to despatch to CMPB at 0900...
Which means i have lesser time to finish my work...
WTH lor...
After CMPB come back...
Everything screws up again...
Conf date cannot be confirm cuz some idiot needs to go something else...
F***ing idiots cannot prioritize meh?????
My Boss Conf more impt or going some unit cohesion more impt?
Pissed...

I m at my blady limit...
If i m not looking at my studies...
Not looking at my time worth spent outside of camp...
I would haf scolded my Boss then and there this morning...
He wana send me to DB go ahead...
Blady old fool...

Now Boss not in...
I dun care liao...
If nx few days he gonna scold me again...
I m gonna take a stream of MCs...
  1. Go pluck as many wisdom teeth as i can... Dun care if after tt still gt wisdom anot... Get all the MCs i can get...
  2. If i get too stressed up... Go see Psychiatrist... Den get MC for "depression under stressful conditions"... Best is the Psychiatrist rates me Pes E den i can instant ORD and no more re-service...
The blady office structure in the SAF...
Is all abt mind games...
I m not smart...
I m not powerful...
But i m good at mind games...
Grrrrrrrrrr
RAWR~~~~