If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

This week is kinda sian...
Cuz ♥ Darling ♥ will be busy this week...
And next week onwards i will also be busy le...
So will be starting to meet lesser le...
Haiz...
I miss ♥ Darling ♥...
But mebbe its better also la...
Den ♥ Darling ♥ will miss mi more rite? =X

Monday 7/4/08....
Went to ♥ Darling ♥ hse for dinner...
Borrowed some vcds to go office watch...
Hmmm...
Enough to last me 1-2 mths ba...

Tuesday 8/4/08...
Met ♥ Darling ♥ at city hall after work...
♥ Darling ♥'s afternoon class cancelled...
So went for evening class...
Ate subway for dinner...
Den ♥ Darling ♥ went to buy her printer's ink...
I thought i lost my W950i stylus today!
Heng nv...
Found it when i got home...

Wednesday 9/4/08... Today...
Hmm...
♥ Darling ♥ coming my hse later...
She say she dun haf class...
Weird timetable she has this year...
So inconsistent...
Everytime oso no lessons... -,=

-=[ P.S. I love you ♥ Darling ♥ ]=-