If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

ARGHHH~~~~~
I cant slp...
Why dont u know anything???
I need to KNOW !!!
DAMNIT !!!
Can someone tell me wad i need to know???
Can someone give me wad i wan???

I myself dun even know wad i want anymore...

Here a poem i wrote on the verge of inspiration: Titled "Recently"

Recently,
A many sleepless nights...
I pondered on what's wrong or right...

Recently,
I have been in countless fights...
With myself on what's wrong or right...

Recently,
Being alone in my thoughts...
Is all that rubbish i caught?

Recently,
Love has been a blur...
What else can i concur?

Recently,
It seems that we're through...
But things have just been a little tough...

Recently,
I got lost...
But i am here just waiting for you to defrost...

Recently,
I just hope things get better...
In the meanwhile,
Its just me and my sweater...



Hmmm... I guess i have ranted enough...
Life is just tough...
So good night...
Sleep tight...
And a great day tomorrow be might... =)