If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Duno how long nv blog le...
So much happened to me lately...
Stressed like mad...
Have been working non-stop in office...
Lunch da bao... Eating time sometimes less den 15mins...
Classes started few weeks ago...
After work still got to go for class...
Half-asleep sometimes...
Have to go toilet to splash and slap myself awake so frequently...
I beginning to feel numb...
Slp only contains 5 hrs/day...
I feel like i m breaking down soon...
Like a old machine... Reaching its due time...
I cant differentiate date and time le...
Lots of worries suddenly...
Especially abt studies...
Haiz...
Recently whenever i m in a bad mood and i m at home...
Juz whack out my workout bench and start pumping away...
The aches and pains are excruciating...
Maybe i m exaggerating a little...
Juz wana forget the other pains oso la...
To me...
Physical torture is nothing compared to mental torture...
Haiz...

Stressed.
I juz need someone right now.
Not juz anyone though.
Juz tt someone.