If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Boring day in office...
I kept dozing off...
Duno y...
Probably cuz I finished all tt I need to do...

So I shld blog abt my day ytd...
It was a bz day ytd...
Rushed up and down and here and there in office...
Lots of things to settle after incidents the day before...
But I saw a different side of being in NS...
Heartwarming and very different... =X

After a day's work...
Rushed home after tt to change and den go class...
TEST~~~
Omg... Stressed when I reached there...
Worse is... Teacher increased the % from 10 - 20%...
WTF?
Heng I suddenly brain woke up...
Remembered everything I studied...
Throw everything I know and all I got into the paper...
To the point I was the only person in class that asked for extra paper... =X

After tt met up with Sufen chill out...
We went to Altivo @ Mt Faber...
Nice place... Been there b4... But not in the Altivo itself...
Gt Ambience, Nice music, Nice view... Great food...
Hmmm... Short of just 1 thing I guess...
Short of a very impt factor... =P
Anyway...
All was nice... Except for the fact that:
A group organised a bday party there...
For their 7- yr old daughter... -,=
Mind you... My 7th bday... Was probably spent at home...
I didnt even had a Macdonalds birthday or smthing...
And this kid is having it @ a posh place...
Which she probably wont understand the ambience and everything...
And~~~
She started singing on the live band's stage... -,=
Rather horrendously I might add...
To the point... 'Someone' left me alone to suffer the torture... Grrr...
But nvm... Had my revenge later...

Hmmm...
Sometimes things are complicated...
Sometimes things can be so simple...
Haha... Enjoying life is so impt...
Life is better like this... =)

But still...
It would be nice having someone there...