If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Hmmm...
Work work work...
Go to NUH for some stuff...
Den work work work somemore...
This recent days spent in office kinda abit torturous...
Tiring!
Haiz...
But its ok la...
I m still very impressed by the way things are being handled right now...
Despite the tremendous pressure and the amount of workload piled on me...
I m happy that things are going well...
But i m tired...

After work...
Went to watch a movie with qy...
"You don't mess with the Zohan"
After tt... Qy kinda walked me home... Den took a cab...
Hmmm... Supposed to treat her the cab fare home...
[Pls claim from me tmr during lesson]
Wahaha...
Hmmm...
Den gt a call from a colleague say they wana go NUH...
Ask me to POC and commander for them to the place...

Hmmm...
So i took them there...
Settled things over there...
Den they sent me home... Quite late le... Tiring...
Hmmm...
Tmr is another day~~
Yikes...
Hope things will be better...