I just realized...
Today is the 20.08.2008
Cool~~
Budden no one special to spend it with...
And the worse thing is...
18 hours to one more exam~!!
Holy crap...
Haiz...
I m sooooo tired...
Mugging again...
I need sleep...
But the worse thing is... Cannot sleep...
Work and studies reallie becoming one big combo...
Haiz... 64 days more... Only 50 working days more...
TAHAN~~
Hmmm...
I juz attending my boss's change of command yesterday...
My boss is a Senior Warrant Officer...
Seated at the pinnacle rank in the SAF...
But his COC... Was attended by SOOooooo many people...
Overseas army...
The police force people... External people...
Many SAF Officers...
Wow...
Motivational man~~
Emotional oso...
I tink my boss nearly cried...
Watching his tribute video...
Damn touching...
I end this post with a quote...
"We are ordinary people doing extra things extra-ordinarily well."
- SWO Francis Ng, ex - SAF SM


