I reallie duno if its me or wad anymore...
I reallie cant tell whose fault it is...
I cant tell who changed and who hasnt...
Lots of things has changed...
Things cant be back the way they were...
I m juz dreaming the impossible...
I juz wish time would juz loop ard the best 3 months...
But i guess tt's nt possible...
I m juz dreaming the impossible...
I juz miss the sweetness...
I miss the endearments...
I m juz dreaming the impossible...
Reading thru posts from August till right now...
Trends i see but others dont...
Changes i see but others dont...
Things are reallie juz simply not the same...
M i the only one un-blinded by these false truths...
I m juz dreaming the impossible...
Salty rivers juz flow down the face of hope...
If things were to be re-done...
Would i do things differently?
I m juz dreaming the impossible...
-=[ P.S. I love you ♥ Darling ♥ ]=-
-=[ I reallie love you ♥ Darling ♥... But i m juz dreaming the impossible... ]=-
-=[ I reallie love you ♥ Darling ♥... But i m juz dreaming the impossible... ]=-


