If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Endearments... ...

It's been a long long long day...
Seems like i m mentally tired...
Practically mentally dead... I cant tink...
But my physical well being refuses to shut down...
I cant slp!!
No matter how hard i close my eyes...
They will open and i feel terrible...
Haiz...
Insomnia?
Hmmm...
So perhaps i m not only mentally unsound...
But also a "Love Addict"...
As well as a insomniac...
Wonder if 'Hougang Hilton Hotel' will take such a case like me...


Endearments...
I came up with a conclusion...
They are said in abundance when there is no r/s constraint...
No commitment to hold u back...
It gets harder and harder to say sometimes during a r/s...
So much so...
It has to be demanded/reminded at times...
Perhaps...
When the day it is no longer need to be said or heard...
Love is gone...

Ironic...
Isnt it?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,