Haiz...
I cant slp...
No matter how hard i force my eyelids to close...
They open after a few seconds...
Haiz...
I feel sick...
M i lovesick? Or sick of love?
I duno if love has changed me... Or i changed becuz of love...
I would like to tink the latter...
But it tink less of myself everytime...
Haiz...
I very fan...
So so so so so many many things happened...
So so so so so many many sleepless nights...
I m tired...
I m weary...
I juz wan a hug... A word of encouragememt...
I juz need something else more den 'orh'...
Haiz...
I need a shoulder to cry on...
But all i haf is a half-sunk pillow...
And a polyester bolster...
Cant help but tink...
M i in a position to love someone right now?
M i able to handle everything?
M i able to handle work? A real job?
M i able to handle my family's burden?
M i able to handle the man that i m becoming?
One moment... Poly ends...
One moment... NS comes...
Another moment... NS ends...
Suddenly the responsibility of work looms above...
Suddenly things are not simple anymore...
Is this supposedly adulthood?
Haiz...
What's coming next? What else will change?
I feel like i dont know myself anymore...
I look in the mirror... But i dont see Lim Wen Yang anymore...
I dont find tt image familiar...
I see a stranger in the window...
I guess...
I have to admit...
I m scared...
But i cant walk this road alone?
Right?
Or can i?


