If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Live with no regrets

Haiz...
Today was a totally boring day...
Woke up late...
Had off today...
Didnt feel like telling much pple tt i was off...
Juz sort of wanted to be partially alone...
Played Cabal for somewhat the whole morning and afternoon...
No lunch at home...
Den Ruisong called to jio me watch me...
But apparently...
They movies they wana watch i watched le...
So decided go jm hse to play mahjong...
Had a good mahjong session today...
Lost $7.60...
Den cycled home...
Blady hell...
Nearly had an accident...
My bicycle skidded on the road...
And i hit the curb...
Fell somewhat on the grass...
And my bicycle was vunerable to the road...
Heng the oncoming car moved to the side abit and slowed down...
Even the driver asked me if i m ok...
Ya...
Embarressed...
A little hurt...
Haiz...
As usual...
Wad shld i do...
I tell somebody abt wad happened right?
And i get a neutral response...
Not even a 'r u ok?'...
But juz a 'y?'...
Wad have i done to deserve this??
Well...
My ankle is a little swollen...
And i had to freeze the water to get ice for my ankle...
Haiz...
I have to ask for concern to get concern?
How can i get the kind of concern u used to give me?
Wad abt the time when i had chicken pox?
U put callamine lotion for me... Worrying abt my itchyness and pains...
U feed me medicine... Worrying my temperature will go up...
U sit down beside me and cuddle me to slp... Worrying i m uncomfortable...
U buy liang cha for me... Worrying my condition gets worse...
U leave me for home reluctantly... Worrying if i slp well at night...
I cried becuz i was so touched...
No one had treated me so nice other then my own mother...
I was sooo touched...

Now its like i m crying for a totally different opposite reason...
Will i need to lie in the hospital in a coma to get the same treatment again?
Will i be able to speak to u in a coma?
If i have to...
Juz tell me...
Den u can visit me tml in the ER ward...
Haiz...
I m not seeking attention...
I m not seeking empathy...
Haiz...
I can give u your one month of timeout...
But shld it be a improving situation?


"Live with no regrets"
I dont look back if i make a decision...
I dont want to make any rash decisions now...
I know u are still worth it...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,