If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

In the Relentless Pursuit of Happiness

Hmmm...
Some avid reader of my blog...
Chatted with me on msn...
Asked me smthing...
"U dont feel hurt de ah?"

Well...
Hurt is so subjective isnt it?
If hurt is juz having bones broken and cuts on flesh...
Is it reallie that hurtful?
Its all physical pain isnt it?
Its all in the head afterall isnt it?
Den mebbe afterall physical torture is nothing...
Controllable...
If hurt is having fallen out of love due to unforeseen circumstances...
Is it reallie that hurtful too?
Its still all in the head isnt it?
But there's no physical torture...
How hurtful can it get??

I guess nth hurts more den mental trauma...
But if being hurt and yet u see others happier instead...
Will i still be hurt?
Isnt it easier to juz simply wish the person "All the best. Congratulations."
Hmmm...
Still not easy i guess...
I have to admit...
I still miss the times when someone is always there...
I still miss the times when we laughed...
I still miss the times when we quarreled and fell though...
I still miss the times when its juz 2 of us...

Perhaps...
It is reallie better this way...
3+ more months to go to ORD...
Working soon...
And studying as well...
Presently...
Love to me is foreign...
Even if choices are presented to me on a silver platter...
Perhaps i would rather go hungry...
2 years more to UK...
Kinda looking forward to it...
I need my long break away from here...

Labels: , , ,