If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Photos... More Photos... EVEN MORE PHOTOS~

Well... This post is like super long overdue...
Have been kinda playing too much le...

Well here's it... =)

First: Clubbing with RS, Jen & Bee Hsing

LOL... My head cut in half... -,=

Thanx Bee Hsing for this photo... =)

Second: Clubbing with NS frens - Bing Xin ORD~~


Haha the crazy bunch of pple...
My NS frens... Great clubbing with u guys... =)
And I got to know a new fren...
A gorgeous lady... =P
Pamela...
Haha...
Looking forward to nx saturday...

Third: Mid-Autumn Festival with frens

Our dinner for the evening with everyone at Bee Hsing's hse...
Isabel, her bf, Gabriel and JM joined us for badminton before dinner...
But left earlier...
So left RS, Jen, Bee Hsing and me to play lanterns...


Random photos + fireworks + lanterns = FUN

I duno how I did this... But kinda cool...
Couldnt repeat the same photo again though... =X


Beware... Low Headroom... *Ouch my head~~

Fourth: "A random dinner"


Haha... Juz a meetup to chill...
Came up with funny photos...

Fifth: My bday~~!!!
Killer entry la this one...
Lunch with the gals... Subing, Vinna & Michelle...



Haha... Frenship bands with our names...
Thanx to Vinna... =)
Haha... U guys must be envious right...
I celebrated a lunch with 3 gorgeous ladies... =P

Next...
KTV Dinner with 9 pple...
Thanx for the 9 dear friends...
Jianming & Shirleen...
Ruisong, Gabriel, Tommy...
Jen Yin, Bee Hsing, Isabel...
And also Sufen...


Haha...
More pics with more gals... =P
Jealous le ma? =)


Here are the disaster pics...
LOL...
Oh well... Its my birthday...
Thanx for the fun guys...
As you can see...
The main 'culprit' is in all the photos...
THANX JIANMING... Wahaha...


LOL...
Kissy Kissy...
Pucker up guys...
Funny man this one...
Thanx to the gals for this stupid idea... =X

Last but not the least...
My presents...
THANX GUYS...
I love my new bag...
And the Davidoff Cool Water smells great... =)
"The Power of Cool"

To end this post...
I just wana say again:
"I LOVE MY FRENS"