If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Lost~ WHY?

I m having the WTF~ feeling again...
The one whenever I feel I m filming a reality "Lost" show...

I duno why I haf these shit instances every now and then...
Its affecting my slp...
I seriously duno wad the heck I m pushing myself through suddenly...

Loughborough University??
With my Sem 1 SHITTY GPA...
My UK dreams seems shattered...
WHY?

Air Stewarding...
Damn tempting...
Have been wanting to FLY OFF...
Take a break... Get away from everything...
And I finally can have the chance...
But I m so hesitant...
WHY?

The same with my love life...
I kinda screwing up my love life these recent months...
Asked myself questions over and over...
No answers come up man...
WHY?


ZZ... Jen is chasing me to finish my SIA form...
Cut short my emo-si-fied feel...
Erm...
BBL? -,=