If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Top 10 StufF??? (In random order)

Tagged by Clare...
(Thanx?? Hmmm... Who shall be my victims... Heh Heh...)

MY TOP 10 MOST FAV FOOD:
- Hokkien Mee
- A&W (Too bad SG dun haf le)
- Carls Jr
- Subway
- Kenny Rogers
- HOME-COOKED MEALS
- MEALS I COOK =X
- Crystal Jade
- Morton's Steakhouse or any other steakhouses (I love steak)
- Seafood...... Lobster! Crabs! Cockles! Prawns!!! The list goes on...

10 THINGS I LOVE TO DO.
- Read
- Surf the web for rubbish
- Chill out with friends
- Cycle
- Watch MTV
- Stare at the sky
- Feel the ocean breeze
- Basketball?
- Soccer?
- MUSIC...

5 THINGS I LOVE DOING WHILE I'M EMO
- Be alone and quiet
- Go to the beach
- Listen to old songs......
- Play songs to myself on my electone organ
- Stare into nothingness......

5 TYPES OF GIRLS I ADORE
- Humorous and witty
- Dresses up well
- Good manners
- Clean...? O_O
- As long as I tink I adore?
(I tink 5 types are not enough? LOL...)

5 THINGS I DO WHEN I'M HAPPY
- CELEBRATE!!!
- SCREAM "YESSSS" loudly
- Grin from ear to ear
- Laugh like a madman (sometimes?)
- Share my happiness with everyone

5 THINGS I WISH TO HAPPEN
- That I wont need to study no more
- That I AM A MULTIx10000 - MILLIONAIRE
- That I am taller
- That the world is a much better place
- That everyone stays healthy
(I know... Cheesy... But I mean every word of it OK!!)

5 TOP PLAYLIST
- "I can wait forever" - Simple Plan
- "Better Man" - Robbie Williams
- "Low" - Flo Rida
- "Have you ever?" - Brandy
- "Built to last" - Melee

NEXT 5 VICTIMS
(Sorry guys... Its kinda fun in some ways...
Enjoy doing it... =P)
- Cheryl Chong
- Jen Yin
- Bee Hsing
- Rui Song
- Subing